Saturday 19 October 2019

Crime Club Book Launch! The incriminating photos...

It doesn't get any better than this!  A huge thanks to the BEST emcee, Don Graves!  (How can you lose when you have the former Dean of Arts of Sheridan College as your master of ceremonies?

A big hug to Lynn McPherson, who shared the stage with me, and too many laughs to count.

More hugs to the Burlington Author gals who support me better than my bra, and that's sayin' something.


You aren't supposed to give the author presents!  And yet how can I resist this door mat from my dear former student Aimee and sister Jenny?  Do they know me well or not?

 

Hugs to Joan O'Callaghan, who provided the hit of the day!

 
And finally, thanks to Different Drummer bookstore, and everyone who attended.  I think we broke fire regs today!



No comments:

Post a Comment