Saturday 28 March 2020

Interview with the Tenured and Talented Melodie Campbell! (okay, at least part of that is true...)

My honour to be on Lisa de Nikolits' Blog today! As expected, Lisa asks the teaser questions that one can't hide from (says the gal who was hardly ever a mob goddaughter, at least not recently)

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/19637850-interview-with-an-author-featuring-the-tenured-and-talented-melodie-camp?fbclid=IwAR3YDz5YjLtGy04Phm-Z-6SvKGmoEOEWfSRcoqqdbRTuJlcekeU-O8EeKjY

Here's a teaser from it:
Tell us something really interesting that's happened to you!
In 1993, I had a wacky comedy play produced in Toronto. A producer was in the audience, and he said to me after, “You are completely nuts. How would you like to come to LA and write pilots for us?” I sadly said no, because I had two pre-schoolers and a husband – how could I move them to the US. Besides…it was 1993. Who had ever heard of this outfit called HBO??

This has to be the worst mistake ever made by someone not legally insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment