Saturday 15 March 2014

Announcing: ROWENA AND THE VIKING WARLORD coming Summer 2014!

Announcing...ROWENA AND THE VIKING WARLORD!

Final contracts have been signed - release date Summer 2014
This is book three in the Land's End trilogy that opened with ROWENA THROUGH THE WALL, the Amazon Top 100 bestseller.

Here's a fun teaser (I'll leave a sexy one later):

I was about to suggest something when a man stepped out from the forest.

He was big and mean-looking, and he held a round shield and an axe. I looked at the burly Viking guy and knew exactly what to do.

“Run!” I yelled.

I took off back toward the river like a crazed bat.

Kendra was yelling something. I turned around to make sure she was right behind me.

She wasn’t. In fact, she hadn’t left the path.

Her back was to me and the Viking guy was lying on his back on the ground. His shield was about six feet away. Kendra was holding the axe.

I ran back to her side.

“What did you do?” I asked, panting.

She shrugged. “There was only one of them, Row.”

3 comments:

  1. You have another winner on your hands! I can't wait to stay up all night reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri, you are wonderful! Thank you for those kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurry hurry! I have been waiting to read this.

    ReplyDelete